OK, these might be my most favourite earrings I've ever made! I call them "Textures of Yellow", made using 4 shades of yellow, from bright and glittery to mustard and knobbly... handmade in the UK by The Lobe Wardrobe. They are assembled with gold-toned jump rings, but if you would prefer silver then just pop me a message in the text box before adding to your basket.
They're a large size, but they're ridiculously lightweight and comfortable to wear in the earlobes. I make these earrings to order, so please expect slightly longer dispatch times.
You have a choice of 2 materials for the posts & backs:
1. Stainless steel (recommended, generally suitable for sensitive skin).
2. Sterling silver (.925) - additional £3 charge.
The pair you receive may not be the ones shown in the photos, but they are an excellent representation of the ones you will receive.
Dimensions & Materials:
These earrings are made with polymer clay and resin.
Total length: 85mm
Width at widest part: 40mm
Model credit: Thank you @lauracharleydesign - check out her Instagram for her stunning, colourful surface pattern designs and products!
Textures of Yellow, Statement Dangle Earrings
Jewellery care guide (for all jewellery types):
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes or body creams/oils (Top tip for earrings: Apply perfumes/oils BEFORE putting earrings on).
- Avoid getting jewellery wet; pat dry with clean soft towel if wet.
- Avoid sleeping/exercising in jewellery.
- Store jewellery in a CLOSED, opaque jewellery box (storing jewellery in the open air or in direct daylight can accelerate tarnishing and/or fade colours).
- Gently clean tarnished metals with metal cleaner or a soft jewellery cloth.