Colour block, arched dangle earrings, handmade by Ivy Makes. They have bright shades of purples, blues and green, on a granite-effect background... oh and don't forget the shiny silver leaf foil! These earrings are very lightweight, have stainless steel posts & scroll backs, and have been designed exclusively for this website.
The final photo shows the full collection by Ivy Makes available in the shop (while stocks last).
Each earring is unique, so every pair is different. The pair you receive may not be the ones shown in the photos, but they are an excellent representation of the ones you will receive.
Dimensions & Materials:
Width at the widest part: approx. 25mm
Length: approx. 45mm
Materials: Polymer clay, silver leaf.
The studs & scroll backs are stainless steel.
Purple & Blue, Arch Dangle Earrings by Ivy Makes
Jewellery care guide (for all jewellery types):
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes or body creams/oils (Top tip for earrings: Apply perfumes/oils BEFORE putting earrings on).
- Avoid getting jewellery wet; pat dry with clean soft towel if wet.
- Avoid sleeping/exercising in jewellery.
- Store jewellery in a CLOSED, opaque jewellery box (storing jewellery in the open air or in direct daylight can accerelate tarnishing and/or fade colours).
- Gently clean tarnished metals with metal cleaner or a soft jewellery cloth.