Stunning purple, trapeze shaped dangle earrings, handmade by Amber Alpaca using wood and resin. The purple parts have a beautiful pearlescent shimmer to them, and are translucent when against the light (see final photo)! These earrings are very lightweight and comfortable to wear in the earlobes.
Due to natural variations in the wood, every earring is different. The pair you receive may not be the ones shown in the photos, but they are an excellent representation of the ones you will receive.
Dimensions & Materials:
Width at the widest part: approx. 16mm
Total length (including the hook): 70mm
The hooks are silver plated.
Pearlescent Purple, Wood & Resin Earrings by Amber Alpaca
Jewellery care guide (for all jewellery types):
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes or body creams/oils (Top tip for earrings: Apply perfumes/oils BEFORE putting earrings on).
- Avoid getting jewellery wet; pat dry with clean soft towel if wet.
- Avoid sleeping/exercising in jewellery.
- Store jewellery in a CLOSED, opaque jewellery box (storing jewellery in the open air or in direct daylight can accerelate tarnishing and/or fade colours).
- Gently clean tarnished metals with metal cleaner or a soft jewellery cloth.