Please read the ordering instructions below.
Get me to the disco, NOW! These funky donut-shaped earrings are made using hand-dyed yarn, handwoven in the UK by Queen-Beads. This design has patches of black amongst bright multicolours (almost neon... but somehow also soft and pastelly?! They're truly memerising!). Some donuts have more pink, some more have more yellow... every pair is different, and special! They are very lightweight and comfortable to wear in the earlobes. The final photo shows the full range of colourways, exclusively available for The Lobe Wardrobe available in the shop (while stocks last).
Standard hooks are silver plated. You can upgrade your hooks to .925 Sterling Silver for an additional £3, here's how:
1. Using the drop-down menu, select "Standard hooks" and click "Add to basket".
2. Using the drop-down menu again, select "Add Hook Upgrade (+£3)" and click "Add to basket". You should end up these two items in your basket.
Dimensions and Materials:
Dimension of the donuts: 30mm
Length (including the hooks): Approx. 53mm
Standard hooks are silver plated. Upgraded hooks are .925 Sterling Silver.
Multicoloured Neon & Black, Yarn Donut Earrings by Queen-Beads
Jewellery care guide (for all jewellery types):
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes or body creams/oils (Top tip for earrings: Apply perfumes/oils BEFORE putting earrings on).
- Avoid getting jewellery wet; pat dry with clean soft towel if wet.
- Avoid sleeping/exercising in jewellery.
- Store jewellery in a CLOSED, opaque jewellery box (storing jewellery in the open air or in direct daylight can accelerate tarnishing and/or fade colours).
- Store jewellery separately; avoid letting jewellery items touch or tangle together.
- Gently clean tarnished metals with metal cleaner or a soft jewellery cloth.