Are you feeling lucky?! Grab yourself a bargain - these studs are usually £7.50-£10.50 per pair. The lucky dip works out at just £4 per pair, or £7 if you choose .925 Sterling Silver! The only catch?... You don't get to choose which studs you receive! Perfect for stud fans and people who love wearing all colours.
You will receive FIVE pairs of mini stud earrings (4-8mm diameter), in a range of colours, shapes, finishes and designs. The selection won't be random - I'll personally choose 5 pairs to ensure you get a good variety of colours and shapes. Please don't message to request specific colours, shapes or designs.
You have a choice of 3 materials for the posts & backs:
1. Stainless steel (recommended, generally suitable for sensitive skin).
2. Sterling silver (.925) - additional £15 charge.
3. Plastic posts with rubber stoppers (only recommended if you cannot wear any metals).
The photos show the kinds of funky, colourful studs you will receive. The models show some of the size variations (8mm stars, 6mm circles).
Dimensions & Materials:
The earrings are made with polymer clay, some have resin, glitter, or gold/silver leaf foil.
Stud diameter: Small size, approx. 4 - 8mm
Model credit: Thank you @poleninja_mew and @eezalee
LUCKY DIP! - 5 Pairs, Mini Stud Earrings, 4-8mm Diameter
Jewellery care guide (for all jewellery types):
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes or body creams/oils (Top tip for earrings: Apply perfumes/oils BEFORE putting earrings on).
- Avoid getting jewellery wet; pat dry with clean soft towel if wet.
- Avoid sleeping/exercising in jewellery.
- Store jewellery in a CLOSED, opaque jewellery box (storing jewellery in the open air or in direct daylight can accelerate tarnishing and/or fade colours).
- Gently clean tarnished metals with metal cleaner or a soft jewellery cloth.