Calling all colour lovers! These are not for the faint-hearted... Here we have my "jewel tone" earrings, made using 5 rich, bold colours, each with gold leaf "veins", which remind me of gemstones and jewels. Handmade in the UK by The Lobe Wardrobe.
They're very lightweight and comfortable to wear in the earlobes. I make these earrings to order, so please expect slightly longer dispatch times.
You have a choice of 2 materials for the posts & backs:
1. Stainless steel (recommended, generally suitable for sensitive skin).
2. Sterling silver (.925) - additional £3 charge.
The pair you receive may not be the ones shown in the photos, but they are an excellent representation of the ones you will receive.
Dimensions & Materials:
These earrings are made with polymer clay and gold leaf.
Total length: 75mm
Width at widest part: 40mm
Jewel Tones, Multicoloured Statement Dangle Earrings
Jewellery care guide (for all jewellery types):
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes or body creams/oils (Top tip for earrings: Apply perfumes/oils BEFORE putting earrings on).
- Avoid getting jewellery wet; pat dry with clean soft towel if wet.
- Avoid sleeping/exercising in jewellery.
- Store jewellery in a CLOSED, opaque jewellery box (storing jewellery in the open air or in direct daylight can accelerate tarnishing and/or fade colours).
- Gently clean tarnished metals with metal cleaner or a soft jewellery cloth.