Small stud earrings in an a galaxy-esque colourway; deep purple and blue colours, marbled with tiny gold/silver flecks, with a glossy finish. Handmade in the UK by The Lobe Wardrobe.
You have a choice of 2 materials for the posts & backs:
1. Stainless steel (recommended, generally suitable for sensitive skin). Please note: The stainless steel posts may be silver or gold toned, because my supplier sent me a mixture, but they're all nickel & lead free so the colour is just an aesthetic difference!
2. Sterling silver (.925) - additional £3 charge.
Each stud is unique, so every pair is different. Some studs have more purple, some have more blue... some have more metallic foil flecks, some have less. The pair you receive may not be the ones shown in the photos, but they are an excellent representation of the ones you will receive.
The final photo shows some other shapes available in a similar galaxy colour scheme, see the Studs section of the shop (while stocks last).
Dimensions & Materials:
These earrings are made with polymer clay, resin and gold/silver leaf foil.
Stud diameter: Small size, approx. 8mm
Model credit: Thank you @poleninja_mew - check out her IG for epiiiiic pole fitness!
Galaxy Star & Moon Stud Earrings, 8mm Diameter
Jewellery care guide (for all jewellery types):
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes or body creams/oils (Top tip for earrings: Apply perfumes/oils BEFORE putting earrings on).
- Avoid getting jewellery wet; pat dry with clean soft towel if wet.
- Avoid sleeping/exercising in jewellery.
- Store jewellery in a CLOSED, opaque jewellery box (storing jewellery in the open air or in direct daylight can accerelate tarnishing and/or fade colours).
- Gently clean tarnished metals with metal cleaner or a soft jewellery cloth.