Dotty monochrome (black & white) hoop earrings by The Lobe Wardrobe. They are very lightweight, and you can choose these earrings with silver or gold toned hoops.
As each piece is unique, the earrings in the photos may not be exactly the pair you receive. The pattern/placement on each earring may vary, but the photos are an excellent representation of the earrings you will receive.
The final photo shows the size of the earrings (the model is wearing a different colourway, but the same size earrings).
Dimensions and materials:
Each polymer clay disc is approx. 24mm diameter, and the size of the hoop is 25mm diameter.
The hoops are stainless steel (in silver and gold tones).
Model credit: Ema @thecordandtheclove - check out her macrame art on Instagram!
Dotty Monochrome Hoop Earrings
Jewellery care guide (for all jewellery types):
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes or body creams/oils (Top tip for earrings: Apply perfumes/oils BEFORE putting earrings on).
- Avoid getting jewellery wet; pat dry with clean soft towel if wet.
- Avoid sleeping/exercising in jewellery.
- Store jewellery in a CLOSED, opaque jewellery box (storing jewellery in the open air or in direct daylight can accerelate tarnishing and/or fade colours).
- Store jewellery separately; avoid letting jewellery items touch or tangle together.
- Gently clean tarnished metals with metal cleaner or a soft jewellery cloth.