Please read order instructions below.
Does anyone else think these earrings look a bit like psychedelic watermelons?! They are lilac with white and green dots (or, should we call them pips?!), with glossy dark green tops and bottoms (rinds?!). Handmade in the UK by The Lobe Wardrobe.
These earrings are lightweight and comfortable to wear in the earlobes. You can choose these earrings in silver or gold colourway as shown in the photos, and you can have standard hooks (gold/silver plated) or upgrade to .925 sterling silver (for the silver colourway) or 14k gold filled (for the gold colourway).
How to order:
1. Using the "Hook Material" drop-down menu, select your choice of "Standard Hooks" or "Upgraded Hooks (+£3)".
2. In the text box, write either "GOLD" or "SILVER" to tell me which colourway you'd like.
2. Click "Add to Basket" - done!
The pattern placement on each square is unique, so every pair of earrings is different. The pair you receive may not be the ones shown in the photos, but they are an excellent representation of the ones you will receive.
The final photo shows a selection of funky earrings available in the Dangle Earrings section of the shop (while stocks last).
Dimensions & Materials:
These earrings are made with polymer clay and resin.
Standard hooks are gold/silver plated.
Upgraded hooks are .925 sterling silver or 14K gold filled.
Width: Approx. 25mm
Total length (including the hook): Approx. 70mm
Model credit: Thank you @soleil_dee - check out EvaD's IG for her vibrant African Wax Print textile makes, such as the beautiful headband she's wearing in the pic!
Dotty Lilac & Green, Funky Dangle Earrings
Jewellery care guide (for all jewellery types):
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes or body creams/oils (Top tip for earrings: Apply perfumes/oils BEFORE putting earrings on).
- Avoid getting jewellery wet; pat dry with clean soft towel if wet.
- Avoid sleeping/exercising in jewellery.
- Store jewellery in a CLOSED, opaque jewellery box (storing jewellery in the open air or in direct daylight can accelerate tarnishing and/or fade colours).
- Gently clean tarnished metals with metal cleaner or a soft jewellery cloth.