Please follow ordering instructions below.
Feeling Autumnal yet?! These earrings were inspired by the gorgeous warm colours of crunchy fallen leaves that currently line my street. I have used a rich, brown-ish shade of burgundy, with details of yellow and green, and added a touch of whimsy with this upside-down design! Handmade in the UK by The Lobe Wardrobe.
They're very lightweight and comfortable to wear in the earlobes. I finish these earrings to order, so please expect slightly longer dispatch times.
Standard studs are hypoallergenic stainless steel. If you would like to UPGRADE your studs to .925 sterling silver, here's how:
1. Using the drop-down menu, select "Standard studs" and click "Add to basket".
2. Using the drop-down menu again, select "Add Upgrade (Sterling Silver +£3) and click "Add to basket". You should now have these two items in your basket.
Dimensions & Materials:
These earrings are made with polymer clay. Jumpring is gold plated.
Total length: 65mm
Width at widest part: 23mm
Burgundy, Mustard & Green, Statement Dangle Earrings
Jewellery care guide (for all jewellery types):
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes or body creams/oils (Top tip for earrings: Apply perfumes/oils BEFORE putting earrings on).
- Avoid getting jewellery wet; pat dry with clean soft towel if wet.
- Avoid sleeping/exercising in jewellery.
- Store jewellery in a CLOSED, opaque jewellery box (storing jewellery in the open air or in direct daylight can accelerate tarnishing and/or fade colours).
- Gently clean tarnished metals with metal cleaner or a soft jewellery cloth.