Add instant warmth to any outift with this deliciously rich red bar necklace, handmade in the UK by Knottinger! These Linnea necklaces have been hand-woven using recycled cotton threads, and are very lightweight and comfortable to wear. The 5 available colours in the shop have been designed exclusively for The Lobe Wardrobe. The model wears the green colourway (photo to demonstrate the size).
Your necklace will arrive perfectly packaged in a 100% recycled cotton pouch, ideal for easy gift-giving.
Dimensions and Materials:
Each cotton bar is 7.5cm long.
Chain: Adjustable 16-18" length, gold plated.
Final photo shows more colours of the Linnea bar necklaces, available while stocks last.
Rich Red "Linnea" Cotton Necklace by Knottinger
Jewellery care guide (for all jewellery types):
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes or body creams/oils (Top tip for earrings: Apply perfumes/oils BEFORE putting earrings on).
- Avoid getting jewellery wet; pat dry with clean soft towel if wet.
- Avoid sleeping/exercising in jewellery.
- Store jewellery in a CLOSED, opaque jewellery box (storing jewellery in the open air or in direct daylight can accelerate tarnishing and/or fade colours).
- Store jewellery separately; avoid letting jewellery items touch or tangle together.
- Gently clean tarnished metals with metal cleaner or a soft jewellery cloth.