Please read order instructions below.
Welcome to outer space! Here we have galaxy-esque marbled earrings; deep purple & blue with gold/silver leaf flecks, handmade by The Lobe Wardrobe. You can choose these earrings with gold-toned hooks & components (as shown in the photos) or with silver hooks & components (photos coming soon).
You can have standard hooks (gold/silver plated) or upgrade them to 14k gold filled (for the gold colourway) or .925 sterling silver (for the silver colourway).
These earrings are very lightweight and comfortable to wear. Model is wearing a different colourway, but the earrings are the same size. The final photo shows two pairs of stud designs (moons and stars) in the same galaxy colours - see the Stud Earrings section of the shop (while stocks last).
How to order:
1. Using the "Hook Material" drop-down menu, select your choice of "Standard Hooks" or "Upgraded Hooks (+£3)".
2. In the text box, write either "GOLD" or "SILVER" to tell me which colourway you'd like.
2. Click "Add to Basket" - done!
The colour and metallic leaf pattern/placement unique to each square, so every pair of earrings is different. The pair you receive may not be the ones shown in the photos, but they are an excellent representation of the ones you will receive.
Dimensions & Materials:
These earrings are made with polymer clay and gold/silver leaf foil.
Standard hooks are gold/silver plated.
Upgraded hooks are .925 sterling silver or 14K gold filled.
Width: Approx. 20mm
Total length (including the hook): Approx. 60mm
Model credit: Thank you @cesca_gracie!
Galaxy Marbled Dangle Earrings, in Blue & Purple
Jewellery care guide (for all jewellery types):
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes or body creams/oils (Top tip for earrings: Apply perfumes/oils BEFORE putting earrings on).
- Avoid getting jewellery wet; pat dry with clean soft towel if wet.
- Avoid sleeping/exercising in jewellery.
- Store jewellery in a CLOSED, opaque jewellery box (storing jewellery in the open air or in direct daylight can accerelate tarnishing and/or fade colours).
- Gently clean tarnished metals with metal cleaner or a soft jewellery cloth.