Blue hoop earrings by The Lobe Wardrobe, made with layers of 4 squares separated with clear blue beads. Each square is flecked with gold leaf foil. They're very lightweight and comfortable to wear, and are finished with gold-toned stainless steel hoops.
The photos are an excellent representation of the earrings you will receive, but they won't be exactly the same as the pattern placement on each piece differs.
Dimensions and materials:
The larger polymer clay squares are approx. 20mm wide, and the size of the hoop is 25mm diameter.
The hoops are stainless steel (in silver and gold tones).
Blue & Gold Layered Hoop Earrings
Jewellery care guide (for all jewellery types):
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes or body creams/oils (Top tip for earrings: Apply perfumes/oils BEFORE putting earrings on).
- Avoid getting jewellery wet; pat dry with clean soft towel if wet.
- Avoid sleeping/exercising in jewellery.
- Store jewellery in a CLOSED, opaque jewellery box (storing jewellery in the open air or in direct daylight can accerelate tarnishing and/or fade colours).
- Store jewellery separately; avoid letting jewellery items touch or tangle together.
- Gently clean tarnished metals with metal cleaner or a soft jewellery cloth.