Burgundy hoop earrings with dashes of mustard and green, handmade by The Lobe Wardrobe. They're very lightweight and comfortable to wear. You can choose these earrings with silver or gold toned hoops.
The photos are an excellent representation of the earrings you will receive, but they won't be exactly the same as the pattern placement on each piece differs.
Dimensions and materials:
Each polymer clay disc is approx. 24mm diameter, and the size of the hoop is 20mm diameter.
The hoops are stainless steel (in silver and gold tones).
Autumnal Hoop Earrings (Small)
Jewellery care guide (for all jewellery types):
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes or body creams/oils (Top tip for earrings: Apply perfumes/oils BEFORE putting earrings on).
- Avoid getting jewellery wet; pat dry with clean soft towel if wet.
- Avoid sleeping/exercising in jewellery.
- Store jewellery in a CLOSED, opaque jewellery box (storing jewellery in the open air or in direct daylight can accerelate tarnishing and/or fade colours).
- Store jewellery separately; avoid letting jewellery items touch or tangle together.
- Gently clean tarnished metals with metal cleaner or a soft jewellery cloth.